Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Feeling Good Devotion - Published!


Today I am thrilled to share the link to my devotion published on Christian Devotions! So privileged to get to share my trials and thoughts with a bigger audience today. Hoping it can be of use to readers!  So much to boast about in Christ!

Feeling Good - Angie Wagner

…let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me… Jeremiah 9:23

Gonna be a good day. I picked up the toothpaste. The image in the mirror boasted back at me: “Not a bad hair day. Rested. Nice to not be in too much of a hurry.”

My mind hopped around and settled on a struggle my friend had confessed to me................

.............. read the rest on on http://christiandevotions.us/feeling-good-angie-wagner/

And leave a comment there if you can relate!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!