Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Weather and The Farm

I share a lot of pictures from my mom and dad's place, aka 'where I work.' I love that I get to spend time outdoors and soak up the beauty of the timber nearby where I grew up. Definitely something comforting about that. 

Lately the pictures have been something like this -




Lots of snow. Consistently. 

But then the other day we got thawing temps and some rain. Then it looked like this. 


It's pretty ridiculous in person. That first day it was thawed and raining and windy, and there were literally ice caps and waves and it was not like living in Central IL. 

Don't worry. The cows are high and dry. Spoiled rotten by Farmer Dave, as usual. 

This time of year the weather definitely keeps us on our toes. 
:)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!