Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Something Different

Blogworld, I miss you!!! So many hours in the tractor and the combine this last month… And we still aren't done! I'm very ready to get back to normal routine and my writing. Even though I don't have much time to write, I've got ideas coming out of my ears. Big plans for the blog and my ministry in the next year. Stay tuned!

I did squeak out some time in the past few weeks to write a guest post on a blog called Future Flying Saucers. I know - an unusual name! The story behind it is super cute you need to check it out. Blogger Anne does a great job relating to moms and has tons of homeschooling resources. But this fall she decided to do something outside of the mom-zone. Inspired by her love of Jane Eyre, she has gathered readers together around the theme of Victorian literature. I stumbled upon her concept and asked if I could get involved. It was a great opportunity to marry my love of literature analysis AND blogging! #nerdalert Also the perfect excuse to read a book I've had on my list for years – Tess of the D'urbervilles.



The book exceeded all my expectations and I loved writing about it too. Check it out HERE on Anne's blog and follow her series which features a different 19th Century novel each week up until Christmas. Indulge yourself with some fiction as the weather gets colder and our schedules get crazier. Maybe it will improve your sanity! ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!