Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great Things about Life Today


1. Healthy kids.

2. Decent weather.

3. Progress on the house. They will pour the rest of the basement floor Friday a.m.!

4. Tonight the girls played really well together. Yes, Sophie was teaching Clare the appropriate technique for jumping off the bed, but I'll take what I can get.

5. Recently Sophie found the Muppets Christmas cd and snuck it into the van disk changer (Mimi was in on it). So today the girls sang FaLaLaLaLa together. Clare jumped right in, like she sings the song everyday. This is the first year that Clare can really sing Christmas carols and as I listened to my TWO beautiful daughters happily singing I realized: Christmas music in our house starts NOW.

6. I love having company because I end up with a mostly clean house.

7. Safe harvest.

8. Good friends.

9. Double Stuffed Oreos.

10. God-given contentment.

1 comment :

Thanks for joining the conversation!