Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wall Raising


I am praising God for how much has gone good for my husband and our house today! The weather was tame and he had lots of help! What a blessing our family and friends are.

Today was Day 1 of wall raising. It seems to have gone pretty good and I can't express how exciting it is to see house going up! The corner that is up so far is our master bedroom and closet and bathroom. When we were there, they were working on finishing the rest of the north wall that is the front of the house - where the front door will be. That north wall is also a wall of our dining room, too. Amazing for me to stand in the area that will be our bedroom and closet and see a real space!

The last week has seen a lot of progress, but it goes in spurts. We'll have a lot of obvious developments, and then it will be less obvious as electrical and what-not goes on. Not to mention, if the weather doesn't cooperate, I'm not sure how long the framing and exterior will take.

But today's progress is promising and encouraging. Thank you, God.

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow, that is so excited Ang!! I want to see lots of pictures!!! I bet you are beyond excited for the progress!
    love ya
    JD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!