Monday, November 15, 2010

Me-Time

I grab any minute I can when it comes to getting some me-time. Time that I can refresh my soul. Time that I can share with a girlfriend. Time that will make me a better Mom.

Some of us need more Me-time than others. Some of us need it alone. Some of us prefer it with friends. How bout while shopping? Or curling up with a good book.

It never ceases to amaze me, however, that it can be SO vital. It can change my outlook, my day, sometimes my life. Finding those minutes to do something for myself, can show me a strength or a weakness that needed attention. Reflecting on my day, my job, my kids – can fill me up with gratitude, or a new plan of action.

I hope you got some of this time this weekend. If not, grab a minute as your week starts. Take a deep breath and go to a happy place. It could change everything today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!