Thursday, January 6, 2011

my God of Today's Life

Not only does My God provide me with salvation for eternity –

sends His son to save me from myself,

reassures me that there IS something after this life:

something better than Everything –

Not only does He Save Me Then,

He Saves me NOW.

He is clear about this:

that He Knows the Plans He Has for Me HERE,

that He Provides even for the Lilies of the Field and the Birds of the Air

that He will Be WITH me daily.. gives me the guidance of His Spirit

that He asks me to Be a Witness of His Grace

that I am HIS Building Project.

He isn’t a god only for an afterlife,

He is the God for This Life...

Teaching me About Life,

Comforting me in the darkest moments of This very Real Life,

Showing me the Joys to be had -

TODAY.

Not only does He Save,

He Lives.

And This

becomes My Life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!